Care & Cleaning Instructions
Bleach and Chlorine will cause damage to your pieces. Refrain from exposing the pieces to household cleaning products and swimming in chlorinated water, amongst others.
For Stainless Steel & Gold-plated jewelries,
- Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
- Using a soft damp cloth from the soapy water, gently wipe the jewelry until the piece is clean.
- You may also use toothpaste and gently brush the area you'd like to clean.
- Discouraged to get in constant contact with perfume, heavy creams and other chemicals.
For electroplated jewelries,
- It is ideal to remove the electroplated jewelry when you sleep at night to reduce contact with bare skin.
- Avoid getting the jewelry wet with water, salt water, sweat, perfume, lotion and other chemicals.
The amount of time the jewelries will tarnish will depend on the material used and on how you take care of them.
Every jewelry will age and tarnish naturally. If you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, always store them dry and secure in between wears inside the thick zip-lock bag, velvet pouch and box we provide on every order.
Need more help? Contact us.