Care & Cleaning Instructions
Bleach and Chlorine will cause damage to your pieces. Refrain from exposing the pieces to household cleaning products and swimming in chlorinated water, amongst others.
- Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
- Using a soft damp cloth from the soapy water, gently wipe the jewelry until the piece is clean.
- You may also use toothpaste and gently brush the area you'd like to clean.
- Discouraged to get in constant contact with perfume, heavy creams and other chemicals.
- It is ideal to remove the electroplated jewelry when you sleep at night to reduce contact with bare skin.
- Avoid getting the jewelry wet with water, salt water, sweat, perfume, lotion and other chemicals.